Thursday, December 6, 2007

Lemon Bar Snob, I Am.

I swear that, this is, to date, the tastiest Lemon Bar I’ve tasted. Just as Mary (from Alpineberry) describes it: a delicate buttery crust which 'snaps' slightly at first bite, a soft, smooth and almost fluffy filling of a dominant lemon flavor sufficient just to make your mouth pucker a little when the filling hits your tongue. And the perfect finishing touch? A light dusting of icing sugar. Add up all descriptions above and what do you get? The perfect lemon bar that none other can rival!


Lucious Lemon Bar

If you are, like me, a lemon addict, I highly recommend you to try this. (For the recipe, visit Alpineberry’s site.) I guarantee you won’t regret it. Going along with Mary’s description of the perfect lemon bar makes me a lemon bar snob as well, I guess, but who cares? It’s worth every bite!
Signing off now to continue savouring the lucious lemon bars...
P.S. I added a dash of cinnamon to the crust. And it tasted just as good, if not better! :)
P.P.S. Cupcake review in next post, I promise!

No comments: