Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Coffee Addict

I miss Starbucks and longing  for a nice hot mug of coffee right now. Come to think of it, when did I start getting addicted to caffeine? In fact, when did I even start drinking coffee? Its a little funny cuz my dad used to discourage us kids from drinking coffee. Kononnya it kills our brain cells or something (haha, is it true?). He still does discourage us, so I must have picked up the habit from school :)

Anyways, was dying for that mug of coffee, but lazy (and a little broke) to go out, so I came out with this:

IMG_1442 
Coffee Cupcakes with Fudge Icing

I sooooo lurve the fudge icing because its soooo rich with coffee :) And the cake was super moist... Yummy...

2 comments:

**^@^**PIGGY LOVE!!**^@^** said...

my mouth watering edy with all those good food...why larr u when I am not there only u go into baking frenzy...enjoy dear!!=P

Swan said...

Sorry larr dear...:p Siapa suruh kamu terbang jauh sangat...saya nakk bagi sikit pun tak boleh...hehe...dun worry lah...I bring some over when school reopens!
*Hugs*